INDIAN VOICE-OVERS presents the Diploma in Management Communication. We have developed these courses keeping in mind the needs of India's fast changing corporate landscape.
In today’s increasingly sophisticated work environment the ability to effectively communicate our message is fast becoming a priceless quality for people in all walks of life.
Many jobs require strong communication skills and socially people with improved communication skills usually enjoy better interpersonal relationships with friends and family.
a key interpersonal skill, and by learning how we can improve our
has many benefits. Be it front-line sales and marketing professionals
doctors, lawyers, corporate managers, trainers and teachers, verbal
communication is now becoming ever important.
As the world shrinks and the internet destroys distance we find ourselves uniquely placed to bring you the fine expertise of Mr. Sasha Masand the Founder and CEO of INDIAN VOICE-OVERS, a multi-award winning Television Producer who has been part of the Indian media industry for over twenty years and has been an English and Hindi Voice-Over Artist for over sixteen.
voiced On-Air-Promos in English and Hindi for many channels including
Cinema, Star Plus, Star World, Star Sports, Star News and National
Channel, Cartoon Network etc.
• Learn the fundamentals of spoken communication in a one to one session with India's leading voice coach, Mr. Sasha Masand.
• Result driven training - Hear the difference in your speech pattern by the end of the day.
• Practice based lesson plan, so you get a lot of time in front of the mic to record various scripts.
• Better your presentations skills and sales pitch by adding credibility to your message.
• Negotiate with utmost confidence.
• Save precious time and get the message across effectively and efficiently.
• Shine amongst your peers and get noticed in the crowd.
We also undertake onsite training for our corporate clients across India.
For a customised curriculum and schedule
please contact us on 9168506565 during office hours.